Tuesday, July 31, 2012

In and Out of My Bag

My friend gave me their batch fundraising bag.
In the Half Something, Half Pinoy Bloggers group, Tricia Tanhueco urged everyone to also do a What's in my bag? post.

I first heard of this concept from Baddicts! Founder Brekl Garcia, who had wanted to start a What's in my bag thread maybe in 2004.

I don't think that we--I was one of the founding members, along with Rickleng's girlfriend (now wife) Pho, Tinapay, Rory and Thea--ever pushed through with it.  Nor have I ever done a post like it.

And I was surprised at how many things my bag had in and outside it, and that was excluding my wallets, which I had moved to my office bag for tomorrow!

10% off at Watson's V-Mall today.
Hanging from a shoulder strap is my Blue Eagles hand sanitizer, my first Blue Eagles anything--don't even own a shirt--which my friend gave me only today!  The attachment is good for me, as I'm too lazy to go through my bag to look for my hand sanitizer.

She said that all Watson's items were 10% off today, but was not sure if this was just for SM Advantage cardholders.

Pashmina, Inquirer, key/USB case, Monopoly case, passbooks, checkbooks.
Anyway, with the UAAP season in full swing, she said that there were a lot of clean Protec Blue Eagles sanitizers, unlike when she got one maybe a month ago, when there was only one in stock, with a red liquid in it, which was appreciated by the Austrian guy who had gotten it.  The ones she got for us, had matching blue in it.

To think that when we went to Watson's to look for the Blue Eagles sanitizer, the saleslady was at first unaware that they had it and when we asked for other stock, she even suggested that we get another school sanitizer!

The camera, Monopoly and pashmina stay in the bag.
Anyway, my bag had my Samsung Corby, toilet paper, tissue paper, BDO passbooks and checkbooks, the Canon 310 that Amanda Green had given me, the Inquirer Music Museum page, a Citibank card letter, my Globe bills which I settled today, my Asia Insurance commission envelope, a Collezione shirt, a red pashmina from I don't know where, my Monopoly card deal game from APLD, my keys, Scan Disk flash drive, Thor-Lo socks,  Lineplus highlighter which I've never used since ADT paid for it last month at Fully Booked, my face towel, the Fit Right OR for the Meg pants I had altered (for ejection, the OR not the pants), Elizabeth Arden foundation stick from CGL and which I should throw away because it's used up, Victoria's Secret hand sanitizer from Ms. Vegas and the Caltex promo flyer and card slip so my friend can text her raffle entry since I used her card to get gas.

The unexpurgated view includes a Chowking napkin.
Some stuff were in the Bags in the City pouch and the Pabder shoe bag.

Since my wallets were in my Lapdance business bag which DT had gotten for me, I got to thinking of taking photos of the contents of my laptop bag, but realized that blogging about it would be another major production.  So maybe in another eight years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Books I've Read

  • Wuthering Heights
  • Wild Swans
  • Who Moved My Cheese?
  • Wheels
  • Watership Down
  • Valley of the Dolls
  • Twin Towers
  • To Kill a Mockingbird
  • Times to Remember
  • Through the Looking Glass
  • The World is Flat
  • The World According to Garp
  • The Terminal Man
  • The Sky is Falling
  • The Return of the King
  • The Promise
  • The Pretenders
  • The Powers That Be
  • The Path
  • The Painted Bird
  • The Naked Face
  • The Little Prince
  • The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane
  • The Kobayashi Maru of Love
  • The Kitchen God's Wife
  • The Joy Luck Club
  • The Hundred Secret Senses
  • The Hobbit
  • The Height of Your Life
  • The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole
  • The Greatest Miracle in the World
  • The Gift of Acabar
  • The Firm
  • The Deep
  • The Client
  • The Chamber (March 2011)
  • The Catcher in the Rye
  • The Bible Code
  • Survival of the Prettiest: The Science of Beauty
  • Spring Moon
  • Sing Along with MAD
  • Simplify Your Life
  • Shopaholic
  • Shogun
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice (March 30, 2011)
  • Pinoy Pop Culture
  • One Really Valuable Pearl
  • On Wings of Eagles
  • Oliver's Story
  • Nostalgia in the Kitchen (May 6, 2011)
  • My Name is Asher Lev
  • Mistral's Daughter
  • Mga Kwentong Pagkain Atbp: Ating Sariling Ani: Isda at Iba Pa: Mula sa Kusina ni Mama Sita (February or March 2011)
  • Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus
  • Mars and Venus on a Date
  • Manwatching
  • Macbeth
  • Love Story
  • Like Water for Chocolate
  • Life Love Lust: Straightforward Answers to Provocative Questions
  • Ladies' Lunch & Other Ways to Wholeness
  • Kitchen Confidential
  • Kill as Few Patients as Possible: and 56 Other Essays on How to Be the World' Best Doctor
  • Journey to the Center of the Earth
  • Jaws
  • In Search of Excellence
  • If Tomorrow Comes
  • How to Turn Thoughts into Things
  • How the Other Half Dies
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  • Great Expectations
  • Friends 'til the End: The Official Celebration of All Ten Years
  • Franny and Zooey
  • First, Break All the Rules
  • Firefox
  • Fellowship of the Ring
  • Fallen Leaves
  • Doctors
  • Coma
  • Clients First!: Building Insurance Sales Through Service Excellence (May 2011)
  • Chicken Soup for the Surviving Soul: 101 Healing Stories for Those Who Survived Cancer
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Captains and the Kings
  • Bulfinch's Mythology
  • Bloodline
  • Around the World in Eighty Days
  • Animal Farm
  • All Things Bright and Beautiful
  • All Creatures Great and Small
  • A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
  • A Question of Heroes
  • 700 Sundays
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
  • 1984
  • 100 Must-Read Crime Novels
  • 'Tis

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts